I Sunny B .Omachi wish to express my profound gratitude to the Governor of Kogi state, Alh Ahmed Usman Ododo for appointing me as his Senior Special Assistant ( SSA) on Grassroots Sensitization and Mobilization.
my profound gratitude to the Governor of Kogi state, Alh Ahmed Usman Ododo for appointing me as his Senior Special Assistant ( SSA) on Grassroots Sensitization and Mobilization.
I consider the appointment as a challenge to use my wealth of experience and professional media training to add value to public enlightenment and Mobilization, especially at the grassroots in order to change narratives of underreporting of government activities, thereby bridging the communication gap between government and the people.
I also express my deepest appreciation to the Rt. Honourable Abdullahi Ibrahim HALIMS, Deputy Majority Leader in the House of Representatives,for his role in actualizing the appointment.
I want to use this opportunity to call on the people of Ankpa federal constituency to vote massively for him in the coming election in order for him to consolidate and continue with the impressive human and infrastructural development in Ankpa federal constituency.
I pray that God will continue to guide and protect Governor Usman Ododo and RT Hon Abdullahi Ibrahim HALIMS with wisdom and good health to complete the good work they're doing.
Hon. Sunny B. Omachi, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Grassroots Sensitization and Mobilization to the Governor of Kogi state, Alh Ahmed Usman Ododo.
Comments
Post a Comment